Do you need a physical cash loans near me ? These fintech companies are offering up to $10,000 cash loan near me without collateral or paperwork.
Table of Contents
Cash Loan And How To Apply For One ?
Cash loan is a type of personal loan which requires minimum documentation and the approval process is quick and speedy. …
Cash loans are also termed as personal loan which gives instant cash loan, money loan or quick loan.
You can apply for personal cash loan near me online without visiting any bank or filling out long forms.
10 Organizations That Offers Cash Loan Near Me
• Fcmb Cash Loan
FCMB FastCash is a convenient, paperless credit facility with no collateral required for your emergencies and urgent needs. It is an instant cash loan application and you can apply via the mobile app or USSD code *329*11#”
With Fastcash, you can get a loan of up to N200,000 no paperwork Required, no documentation needed.
Customers Can also have access to:
• Instant access to funds
• Up to N200,000 loan amount
• No paperwork required, just apply through the mobile app or *329*11#.
• No collateral needed
• Interest rate for salaried is 8% while non-salaried is 15% upfront charge
• 30 days tenors for new customers
• Up to 90 days clean up cycle for returning customers
• Customer can apply as many times in a year as s/he is qualified.
• Page Financials
These online loan organizations provides upto 5 million naira cash loan anywhere in Nigeria through their website and App, making it one of the best money lending platforms that grants 24hrs loan in Nigeria.
Segun Akintemi is the CEO of Page Financials, a fintech company that provides quick online loans without collaterals. Page Financials is among the 100 fastest-growing SMEs in Nigeria recently selected by BusinessDay for recognition.
Their Head office is located at Ikoyi – 23, Norman Williams Street, S/W Ikoyi, Lagos.
• Zenith Bank Loan
Zenith Bank Plc is a large financial service provider in Nigeria and Anglophone West Africa. It is licensed as a commercial bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the national banking regulator. As of 31 December 2019, it holds $16.1bn in total assets, with shareholders’ equity of $854 million.
If you are looking for a cash loan to go on a vacation trip, buy your dream car or maybe have an idea that requires huge amount of money, Zenith Bank Loan grants access to Quick Cash Payday Loan for banking and non-bankimg zenith bank user’s.
With zenith bank loan organization group which offers a 24hrs cash loans in Nigeria with structured credit to meet running cost or lump sum funds for your more audacious plans, zenith bank loans will help you get access to high loan offers of upto N5 million naira without any paperwork or collateral.
Renmoney is a Fintech lending company operating on a microfinance banking license in Lagos, Nigeria.
They provide quick cash loans to individuals and small businesses through their website Renmoney.com and has been regulated by CBN, insured by NDIC.
Renmoney Loan offers upto N6 million naira cash loan with a repayment plan of 24 months, depending on your credit score and eligibility.
So, Whether you are applying for a loan to grow your small business, rent a house, buy a car, renovate your home, pay your fees, clear your medical bills, These loan organization in Nigeria got you covered.
There are others online loans Like Renmoney in Nigeria which can offer such a great loan amount eg: Rosabon Finance Quick Loan, KiaKia Loan, Nirsal Loan etc…
• Cash Loan App
There are online apps which are specifically designed for young professionals to meet their instant personal loan needs. These loans are majorly given as cash to fund a short-term financial requirement. Terms like payday loan or advance loan are also used to refer the same. You can lend an amount from Rs. 9,000 up to Rs. 4 lakhs from such online lenders.
These cash loan apps gives you benefits of:
1. Online process, no need to visit any branch
2. Quick and convenient loans
3. Flexibility of end-use
4. A simple and hassle-free application process
5. Loan disbursal in your savings account
6. Available for all
How To Apply From Cash Loan App?
1. You can visit the desired cash loan app or website and start the application.
2. You will have to fill in your personal details like pan card number, Aadhar card number, contact information etc. to apply and log in.
3. Once you log in, you need to fill in other details like your salary and complete the verification process.
4. Add the cash loan amount and thoroughly check the interest rate and fees charged by the lenders.
5. Link your bank account, you will have to submit your bank statement as well.
6. These apps usually take a couple of hours to calculate the details and approve or disapprove your loan.
7. Once your personal loan is approved the cash is transferred to your savings account within 24 hours.
• Zedvance Cash Loan
Zedvance is a CBN-license financial loan organizations and service provider founded in Nigeria. They give out quick loans to salary earners, self employed, SMEs and entrepreneur’s in Nigeria looking to take their business to the forefront of the market, in the most efficient and convenient manner.
Zedvance is a money lender operating in Lagos state. They provide Cash Loans to individual, groups and offer Point of sale finance for consumer goods and appliances in partnership with retailers across Lagos.
The firm uses risk-based pricing to determine repayment on loans to individuals in paid employment. There are a number of charges to subsequently change the conditions of the loan.
Zedvance is best for those in paid employment that need cash in advance of pay day.
You can tell us what you think about these cash loans near me in the comments section and please Help us spread the information by sharing this Post to all your social media handles.